- All property is sold “AS IS-WHERE IS”. Neither McLaren Auction Services nor the Consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. By registering for a bidding number, either in person, online or when placing an absentee, telephone or fax bid, you agree to these Terms & Conditions of Sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, no exchanges, no returns, no chargebacks and no warranties expressed or implied.
- A premium of ten (10) percent
of the successful bid price will be added to the bid prices and is payable by the buyer as part of the total purchase price. A premium of eighteen (18) percent will be added to the winning bid price of online and telephone (through use of an employee proxy) buyers and will be payable as part of the total puchase price. Additionally, on-line/telephone bidders are responsible for all shipping and transport charges, if they choose not to pick their item up in person. Shipping charges will be billed separately from items won at auction.
- On the fall of the Auctioneer’s hammer, title to the offered lot or article passes to the highest bidder who assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
- All State and Federal laws will be observed regarding the sale of handguns. If you are not a resident of Oregon, you must have a current Federal Firearms License to take delivery of firearms, or have an FFL holder in your state take delivery of firearms for you. Firearms purchasers are subject to a $12 background check fee.
- All purchases are to be paid for in cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or Discover during or immediately after each auction. No lot may be transferred to another buyer.
- Items won must be removed during or at the conclusion of each auction. Large items are to be picked up within three (3) business days after the auction session. Items stored longer than the three days are subject to storage fees at the purchaser’s expense.
- Should McLaren Auction Services be prevented by fire, theft, or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
- McLaren Auction Services reserve the right to withdraw any property at any time before the actual sale or reject a bid from any bidder.